AnacletoLab - Computational biology and Bioinformatics Lab
Objectives: Design and implementation of research activities in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, especially focusing on the development of machine learning methods tailored to relevant problems in molecular biology and personalized medicine.
1. Gene and protein function prediction through hierarchical ensembles and semi-supervised network-based methods.
2. Network Medicine: gene disease prioritization; drug repositioning and prediction of drug-target interactions; hierarchical prediction of the associations between human genes and pathological phenotypes.
3. Non supervised search of patterns in biomolecular data.
4. Computational methods for the integration of complex biomolecular data.
5. Prediction of the phenotype, genotype and of the clinical outcome of patients and biomarker discovery.
6. Big data analysis in computational biology.
7. Bioinformatics software tool design and development.
Via Comelico 39 - 20135 Milano
+39 2 503 16225
Marco Frasca, fellow
Rajab Ali Keshavarz Emami, PhD. Student