EveryWare Lab - Data Management for Mobile and Pervasive Computing
Research activities at EveryWare Lab include:
- Context representation and reasoning
- Temporal, spatial, and spatio-temporal data management
- Data privacy in mobile and pervasive services
- Mobile assistive technologies
- Human activities recognition
- Pervasive healthcare
The EveryWare lab members teach in undergrad, master and Phd courses on Databases, Mobile Computing, Distributed and Pervasive Systems.
The lab has a long history of industry collaborations and sponsorships. More information is available from the laboratory homepage.
Via Comelico 39, 20135 Milano
+39 2 503 16350
Andrea Gerino, PhD student
Gabriele Civitarese, PhD student
Zaffar Heider, PhD student