How to: a guide
First of all
If you consider to come to study at the Department of Computer Science, please read carefully:
- the section dedicated to our educational offer: link alle pagine Calls e Courses
- the University site dedicated to International Students Mobility.
Application and enrollment
Follow the instructions provided in http://www.unimi.it/ENG/relations/31234.htm
Prepare your Learning Agreement
- Select the courses you are interested in.
- Contact the Educational Coordinator for International Programs for any question regarding the courses you are interested in.
- Verify the feasibility of your tentative Learning Agreement with the Educational Coordinator for International Programs.
- Ask your Sending Institution for the approval of your Learning Agreement.
- Contact the Educational Coordinator for International Programs for the approval of the Learning Agreement after the approval given by your Sending Institution.
- Return your approved Learning Agreement to the Sending Institution.
Instructions for enrolled students
- Find here a Small Guide for International Students: http://www.unimi.it/cataloghi/unicom/Welcome_desk_13_14_eng.pd
- fFind here the necessary steps to do before, during and after your stay at the University of Milan: http://www.unimi.it/ENG/relations/31234.htm#c33283.
Before you leave your country
- Be sure that your University has informed the Erasmus Office in due time about your arrival at the University of Milan
- Be sure that your learning agreement has been approved by the Sending University and by the University of Milan.
During your stay at the University of Milan:
- Do not miss the informative meetings organized for international students at the Department of Computer Science (details about date, location, and time will be sent you by email).
- If you will have any problem concerning the courses you are attending, do not hesitate to contact the Educational Coordinator for International Programs.
- Enroll for exams by logging into SIFA Service System in the due time (credentials are provided by the Erasmus Office).
- If you need to modify your Learning Agreement, please contact the Educational Coordinator for International Programs and follow the same procedure performed the first time that you prepared you Learning Agreement.
Before you go back to your country:
- Be sure that you have taken the final exams for the courses that you have attended: in order to have credits recognized in the Sending Institution, you have to pass the exams at the University of Milan.
- Ask the International Students Office for the Transcript of Records and the Certificate of Stay.
Contacts at the University of Milan
Educational and tutorial questions
Educational Coordinator for International Programs: Prof. Vincenzo Piuri, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Address: Dipartimento di Informatica, via Bramante 65, 26013 Crema (CR), Italy
International Programs Secretary: Ms. Lorena Sala, E-mail email@example.com, Phone +39 02 503 16349, Address: Dipartimento di Informatica, via Comelico 39, 20135 Milan, Italy
Erasmus Office: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone +39 02 503 13507, Fax +39 02 503 13503, Address: International Relations Office - Erasmus Section, Via Festa del Perdono 7, 20122 Milan, Italy
Milano Erasmus Students Network (ESN): Address: Via Festa del Perdono 7, 20122 Milan, Italy
Assistance for accomodations and stay permits in Crema
Mrs. Lorena Sala (email@example.com, phone: +39 02 50316349), Address: Dipartimento di Informatica, via Comelico 39, 20135 Milan, Italy